Solved i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackytgamer

New User
Jan 27, 2017
st louis
YouTube
i havent got a invite yet to join is says i bean fullly accept a few days ago to join bean is still says im under review
how long to i have to wait to get a invite cus it says i bean under reviel for days now in the emaily it says like allmost week ago to accept the invite and sand me to yt to to learn how accept it is not there at all im still underrev even it tulld me im fully accept and i cant do anything i dont have invte or anything ik it mate be bug when is gann be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1485907223][/DOUBLEPOST]is bean over 3 days to

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i havent got a invite yet to join is says i bean fullly accept a few days ago to join bean is still says im under review
how long to i have to wait to get a invite cus it says i bean under reviel for days now in the emaily it says like allmost week ago to accept the invite and sand me to yt to to learn how accept it is not there at all im still underrev even it tulld me im fully accept and i cant do anything i dont have invte or anything ik it mate be bug when is gann be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1485907223][/DOUBLEPOST]is bean over 3 days to
Hello,

To start off, can you see monetisation enabled / green on your YouTube features page? If not, please get that enabled as Freedom needs it. If you have it enabled, please contact support, providing:
  1. A screenshot of your YouTube features page
  2. Your YouTube channel's ID or link
  3. Your Freedom Custom ID found here
If you need further help, reply to this thread.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also please note that if your channel is under review you just need to be patient while a member of the Freedom team, and our onboarding team reviews your channel. There is a bit of a delay processing these due to high applications recently so this may have an impact on the time taken - if you have any concerns about this you can always contact our support team at www.support.tm to talk about this with them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.