I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
well i need help its about my Youtube channel well about that the thing is i dont have enough subscribers i say that because i have 44 videos and just 29 subscribers so i would like if u guys the freedom! family would help me at least get 50 plz

Thank You -
chirag chris

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
well i need help its about my Youtube channel well about that the thing is i dont have enough subscribers i say that because i have 44 videos and just 29 subscribers so i would like if u guys the freedom! family would help me at least get 50 plz

Thank You -
chirag chris
People are typically tied up on here Chris, getting subs here will be hard. You can amass an audience with their help though, tips/tricks can do you great justice. Consider looking at the community review section, and see what other people do for their channels!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Here on the forum, you will find 3 things: Friends, colleagues, and family. All with one thing in common, a YouTube dream.

There is one thing you will never find here, an audience.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Subs are hard to find on here as Matt said, speaking from experience only having 9 subs myself what I have found is that spending the time to improve my channels look and feel as well as tags has shown a big increase in views.

If you have the views your subs will start to grow because more people are looking at your channel. At the moment I am working through the YouTube creators academy it is a great resource and will help us build a strong & engaged audience over time.

There is no quick fix, I have been looking it myself.

Reactions: TheBallisticBadger
Status
Not open for further replies.