Solved I NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hi @MG MODZ,

You will get a CMS invitation to link your channel to the network once your application has accepted. Please allow up to 72 hours for the review process, you will hear back if you're accepted.

If your channel has been accepted but you still haven't received a CMS invitation yet, or require further assistance, please contact Partnership Support via the Support Portal.

Please be patient with the CMS invitation, also make sure that your channel doesn't have any copyright strikes or violate YouTube's Terms of Service.

Thanks!

Reactions: MG MODZ
Upvote 0

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hello @MG MODZ ,

To join the Freedom Network, all you have to do is open up a ticket and ask for an invitation to join. If you already did that then all you have to do is wait. To check if you already received the invite go to your YouTube Dashboard.

If it isn't there just be patient, also make sure that your account is in "Good standing and you don't have any Copyright Strikes or Violate YouTube's Terms of Service.

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi @MG MODZ,

You will get a CMS invitation to link your channel to the network once your application has accepted. Please allow up to 72 hours for the review process, you will hear back if you're accepted.

If your channel has been accepted but you still haven't received a CMS invitation yet, or require further assistance, please contact Partnership Support via the Support Portal.

Please be patient with the CMS invitation, also make sure that your channel doesn't have any copyright strikes or violate YouTube's Terms of Service.

Thanks!

Thank you Bryan ... but why in my youtube channel .. its written that i am a youtube partner ??
[DOUBLEPOST=1445337413][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello @MG MODZ ,

To join the Freedom Network, all you have to do is open up a ticket and ask for an invitation to join. If you already did that then all you have to do is wait. To check if you already received the invite go to your YouTube Dashboard.

If it isn't there just be patient, also make sure that your account is in "Good standing and you don't have any Copyright Strikes or Violate YouTube's Terms of Service.

Yes calimurda and Bryan ... ive recceived a email wiht this ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello :)

"Youtube Partner" means that you are partnered with someone, including youtube directly, That happens if you enable monetization before joining Freedom. It isnt something to worry about since once invitation to Freedom comes everything will be automaticly updated to match the required settings with freedom. It will still say you are "Youtube Partner" but will say you are partnered with Freedom in youtube.com/features/ page :)

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
I have to turn something not to be more youtube partner ??? i apply freedom hispano .... what must i do that in my channel the people can see i am freedom partner ? thank you all :D:)

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
yes ConfuseNerd .. I received the email to enter in the the dashboard from my channel and I accepted my youtube channel become a partner with freedom ... But in my YouTube account that I am still dating partner Youtube... what can i get that my Adsense account is transferred to Freedom? .... I have to unlink adsense?

thanks ConfuseNerd

Thanks all :D :)

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
thank you ConfuseNerd .. i have 3 questions .. where I can download or get the intro of Freedom for my channel? and Where I can get a logo from Freedom ? (same about this
but from freedom to make a new banner for my channel

thank you all :D :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thank you ConfuseNerd .. i have 3 questions .. where I can download or get the intro of Freedom for my channel? and Where I can get a logo from Freedom ? (same about this
but from freedom to make a new banner for my channel

thank you all :D :)
I know that banner xD
Well as you picked my banner i feel the need to answer.
I made that banner myself and the Proud MGN logo is from being partnered with MGN.
As i am a gaming channel i transferred to the sub-network MGN wich is under Freedom! This Sub-Network has a download file wich contains an intro, outro, end card, watermark and a diverse range of logo's wich i used and added to my custom made banner.

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
I know that banner xD
I made that banner myself and the Proud MGN logo is from being partnered with MGN.
As i am a gaming channel i transferred to the sub-network MGN wich is under Freedom! This Sub-Network has a download file wich contains an intro, outro, end card, watermark and a diverse range of logo's wich i used and added to my custom made banner.

have you skype bro ?? i need speak with you .. thanks for the information :D :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445385168][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know that banner xD
and where can i find a intro from freedom ??

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
have you skype bro ?? i need speak with you .. thanks for the information :D :)
Ehh, i have skype but i actually never use it (facepalm).
You can start a Private here tough if you need help, send me a PM and i'll try to help the best i can (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1445385379][/DOUBLEPOST]
have you skype bro ?? i need speak with you .. thanks for the information :D :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445385168][/DOUBLEPOST]
and where can i find a intro from freedom ??
If your a gaming related channel and want a branding kit you can visit the Forums at www.mgn.tm. There in the Highlited threads is a link. If you download that and unzip you get a starter pack wich van help you on your way.

Upvote 0

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Ehh, i have skype but i actually never use it (facepalm).
You can start a Private here tough if you need help, send me a PM and i'll try to help the best i can (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1445385379][/DOUBLEPOST]
If your a gaming related channel and want a branding kit you can visit the Forums at www.mgn.tm. There in the Highlited threads is a link. If you download that and unzip you get a starter pack wich van help you on your way.

thank you bro .. but i dont find this link :( .. can you Send me the link in PM ?

thanks again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.