TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA
Hello everyone I need just need a huge favor if anyone is willing to help me with an intro and outro for my channel. I only have about $20. If someone is willing to help me for free then you are a miracle. Any help now is all welcome. I'm not really an artist type. I tried plenty of times to create an intro but failed. I don't care how skilled you are I just need help. If you're interested in helping me then please let me know. I have a gaming channel and I'm serious about it you're hard work won't go to waste

Last edited:

Santi5512

New User
May 12, 2018
YouTube
Hello everyone I need just need a huge favor if anyone is willing to help me with an intro and outro for my channel. I only have about $20. If someone is willing to help me for free then you are a miracle. Any help now is all welcome. I'm not really an artist type. I tried plenty of times to create an intro but failed. I don't care how skilled you are I just need help. If you're interested in helping me then please let me know. I have a gaming channel and I'm serious about it you're hard work won't go to waste

Hi! Ill be Happy to help you for minimum $7 price :D Add me on discord:

Lavergne#5731