Gaming I need friends to collab with :/

TheAp4ch3

New User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi!
I have a lot of fun with youtube right now, the problem is that my friends very rarely have time to play games with me/record a video with me.

In my opinion, my videos are only good when I play together with someone, since I can be a bit louder and I don't feel like I am talking to myself.

I pretty much have all the games, If I don't have the game you play, I can just buy it no problem.

What I really like to play: CS:GO, Fifa 17 (Early access anyone) and many other games ^-^

I also want to share my opinion about other topics and I want to do Storytime videos.

About my channel and myself:
My channel has 53 subscribers, I usually upload once or twice a week. I am 18 years old and I am from germany, however I can speak the english language quite well (In my opinion).

You can contact me via PM or via Steam, my name there is "TheAp4ch3". (Picture with Red clan logo)

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi!
I have a lot of fun with youtube right now, the problem is that my friends very rarely have time to play games with me/record a video with me.

In my opinion, my videos are only good when I play together with someone, since I can be a bit louder and I don't feel like I am talking to myself.

I pretty much have all the games, If I don't have the game you play, I can just buy it no problem.

What I really like to play: CS:GO, Fifa 17 (Early access anyone) and many other games ^-^

I also want to share my opinion about other topics and I want to do Storytime videos.

About my channel and myself:
My channel has 53 subscribers, I usually upload once or twice a week. I am 18 years old and I am from germany, however I can speak the english language quite well (In my opinion).

You can contact me via PM or via Steam, my name there is "TheAp4ch3". (Picture with Red clan logo)

I dont have csgo or fifa. but i would love to collab if i get to look and see what games you have