I need content help.

Eriko123Yo

Rising User
Jun 22, 2015
London
YouTube
If you are hovering over this to just brush past this, here me out and click on the link! I won't put on any vids I just need an answer from someone who has experienced this before.

So the main way I got to 30 subs in about 2 months was Minecraft Sky wars, but i don't really like Minecraft anymore, i mean, it's ok, but I would rather play something else these days (I play it if I fell like it, which isn't much). But since I started making other content I haven't gained much anymore, in the past 6 months I gained 5... They are ALL ACTIVE, but still... 5. So I just need 1 clear question from a person who has experienced this,

Should I go back to playing Skywars? Should I just make it one of my very many series? Should I keep doing what I am doing? Or is making skywars series too late as I haven't recorded minecraft in like forever. I just need 1 question. Please:oops:

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
If you don't like playing Minecraft, then don't play it.
What's the point of making content if you're just going to hate it all the way through, even if you do get subscribers? They're going to notice that you hate what you're doing and not enjoy the video anymore, too, and that's another way to lose subs.

Just do what you like.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Agreed with above^

You should always go with what you like to play as it is your channel and you decide what content comes on it. If you play Skywars once in a while and make lets say 3 video's a week then you could do 1 vid about skywars and 2 about your other series. In my experience don't hop to much from one to another. I am someone who finds it difficult to play only 1 or 2 games ending in finishing a youtube series over a very long time as i play a wide variety. Some find this variety good others ask me to finish up my series. Best is to stick with 3 games max and complete those series before you move on with making a next series and then i'm referring to singleplayer based.

ozmodion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Ozmodion
Don't go hunting subs, they will find you not the other way round, that way you look desperate and they will run. Subscribers are like little bunny rabbits, you go to them and they run, you sit patiently and they come to you.

yes its hard i know, im on 162 (of writing this) and i want more, more, more, but i have to wait for it to happen. yes you can do other things to help, but your not asking that your asking to go back to where you think subs will come from. I agree with above, do what you enjoy doing not what your forced to do.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
"Don't try to fake a smile, you will hate yourself in the end"

I think that for your mental health you should do what you like to do. You will find people who enjoy your videos, and you will feel close from them ^__^ if you don't feel inspired by what you do, you need to change!