Gaming I need advice

Not A Prodigy

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
I got a copy right strike on my channel and i was wondering if i should make a new one a keep the one i have now, i have have the copy right strike for 2 months and i still have 4 months left for it to come off my channel, i was think if i should make a new channel because im am not allowed to make custom thumbnails, a reason why i dont want to switch channels is because i just started getting subscribers and idk if i should make a new channel :p sorry for repeating myself

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I got a copy right strike on my channel and i was wondering if i should make a new one a keep the one i have now, i have have the copy right strike for 2 months and i still have 4 months left for it to come off my channel, i was think if i should make a new channel because im am not allowed to make custom thumbnails, a reason why i dont want to switch channels is because i just started getting subscribers and idk if i should make a new channel :p sorry for repeating myself
It's all about what you think is right, making a new channel would be a challenge, but at the end of the day it's your choice

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Copyright strikes are rare to come by, but not using custom thumbnails would suck. What did you get pegged for?

IAmJayJones

New User
Mar 12, 2016
Hey Prod!
The best thing to do is, get rid of the copyrighted content that is posted on your channel, and then appeal it. After all of that you shouldn't have anymore problem. If you need music, Freedom! offer thousands apon thousands of music for partners to use!