Request I need a review of my content (Gaming, Minecraft)

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
Hey guys, my name is Vango Gaming, and I recently started doing youtube, after taking a break for a bit. I feel as though my content has upped in quality, but I still think there are ways to improve. I'd really like it if you guys can check out my channel, and tell me how I can do better, or make my content more unique :). For those of you who can't find my channel for some odd reason (it's under this post), you can find it here: youtube.com/vangogamingchannel

Barrzah

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
YouTube
Honestly your content is really good. Your audio and video quality is good. Only thing I would try to change is the loudness of your PC in the background. (I know that's easier said than done.) But other than that everything is good. Keep doing what your doing. :)

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
Honestly your content is really good. Your audio and video quality is good. Only thing I would try to change is the loudness of your PC in the background. (I know that's easier said than done.) But other than that everything is good. Keep doing what your doing. :)
Thanks for the review! :). It's not actually my PC that you can hear. It's my fan, as the room I record in is extremely humid. Also, my microphone is picking up the sounds of my keyboard which is really annoying (I assume that is what you are referring to), and I have been looking into getting a quieter keyboard in the future. Thanks for the review :)