VFX Request I need a NEW INTRO what skill do you have!?!?!

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
Title says it all i need a new intro for my channel go check out my channel as its all about tech and let me know if you can do it for me!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
**Opens** Grabify**, please click this link ufefhwuifhwfuwnejdkwbefkjwefiuwf
Thank you sir, I have sent pizza's to your house, don't worry I paid for them, they're VEGETARIAN PIZZAS AHAHAHAHAHHA!!
Well pizza's are pizza's at the end of the day :)

Venox Designs

Rising User
Jul 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. one of our artists Spontin is also a VFX designer we can get you what you need if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers[DOUBLEPOST=1501253731][/DOUBLEPOST]
I need a intro too, I gotta find somebody as well.
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. one of our artists Spontin is also a VFX designer we can get you what you need if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers[DOUBLEPOST=1501253731][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll send you a email!

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It expired.