GFX Request I need a logo and channel banner!

Fariko Ghost

It has been awhile
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
YouTube
Ghostly_Rich
I'm looking for someone who is willing to design a logo and channel banner for me, and possibly some other work in the future. I am more then willing to pay you for your services as long as the work is good quality.
I have two ideas for the logo that I would like to run past the designer. If you are up for a challenge contact me on the forums.
Thanks For Your Time,
TheGhost

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX/VFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX/VFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 Intro is usually betwen $10-$15 for a really good one. I charge cheaper than others at $9 for a piece. If its C4D work then average $11. But I can always negotiate xD I also offer packages. Recently just did 5 VFX pieces for a customer and agreed at $19! Im in the UK so the translation of currency means less for me, but Its important the customer gets his/her bang for the buck xD Id definitely be down to do your request!
------
GFX Prices: average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user.These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures