GFX Request I need a improved template for my LEGO Channel

Tijolinho

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
YouTube
Hello!
I need a channel template for my LEGO channel, basically it would need to feature this particular image:

It's my channel's name made with LEGO bricks(sorry, I know it's very obvious) , the only thing I think is important is that the template appears clearly on all devices(TV, tablet, mobile, desktop max, etc, the rest is all up to you. :)

You can add LEGO bricks if you want to make it look cooler, I just want it people to look at it and know for sure that it's a LEGO channel.

Also, there is no required date for the project to be done, I just need to know when you are going to start, so I can expect for a new template in some time!

Thanks in advance!!! :D

Last edited:

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I just saw your topic with your portifolio and works, but I also saw that you do paid works, so now I'm kinda shy to email you, since I need a free template. :oops:
Well I might be making a 3d Lego world for fun soon and I thought I might be able to make you something as a test in the process. If you are interested.

Tijolinho

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
YouTube
Oh, so I will accept!!!
Thank you, I just sent you an email to discuss.

edit: Still looking for someone. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445206073][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry for the BUMP, maybe this is against the rules, but 2 days have passed since my last reply on the topic, so MAYBE this is alright.

I just needed to say that I'm still looking for someone to do the channel template for me.

Sorry and thanks.

Peace! :D

Last edited: