Request I Need A Honest Review Please

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I've never played that game so can't really give much feedback on the game-play. Audio sounded pretty good to me, maybe have the game sounds slightly louder as there were quite a few pauses where you weren't talking where there was just blank spaces. You could also try working on the flow of your commentary, go over what you are trying to achieve while playing or something along those lines.

Overall good video length and editing, everything looked pretty good to me :)

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
I've never played that game so can't really give much feedback on the game-play. Audio sounded pretty good to me, maybe have the game sounds slightly louder as there were quite a few pauses where you weren't talking where there was just blank spaces. You could also try working on the flow of your commentary, go over what you are trying to achieve while playing or something along those lines.

Overall good video length and editing, everything looked pretty good to me :)
thanks for the tips. really helped me a lot

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
I'm not sure what game you are playing here but from what I saw it looked fun, although there were some blank spaces throughout the video where you didn't talk much, I got that you were adding your own style and being yourself but for me personally I think that you swore a bit too much, I understand that that's your style but perhaps try and speak more about the game , talk about some topics, your life or what is going on for you, I think that engaging with your audience would make this type of video really interactive and fun.

Other than that your voice and game play quality was great, the music wasn't too loud so keep at it dude, have a good one!