Solved I need a help with partner's programm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvgenyV

New User
Feb 16, 2017
about five days ago, I tried to connect to partner program Freedom. and my channel is still in the review stage. please help me, what I did do wrong?

My youtube channel is "Anja Voroshilina". I could not send the link, because system write the message that it is possible spam.

I really want to participate in partner programm Freedom. Thank you for your help.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
about five days ago, I tried to connect to partner program Freedom. and my channel is still in the review stage. please help me, what I did do wrong?

My youtube channel is "Anja Voroshilina". I could not send the link, because system write the message that it is possible spam.

I really want to participate in partner programm Freedom. Thank you for your help.
Hello,

There currently are a few issues in accepting partners. Please read the two threads linked below to get an explanation of what is happening and why you may not have gotten the invitation:

Joining Freedom! Guide:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-joining-freedom.220931/

Not getting the Freedom! invitation Guide:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-freedom-mcn-invitation-takes-long.220300/

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As outlined in the threads above there is a bit of a delay in dealing with applications due to high application numbers - Freedom is aware of this and is trying to work through these as quickly as possible to get you partnered. Please just try and be patient while they get through these, once your channel has been reviewed you will see a new message on your Freedom dashboard, and receive an email about this, after which you will be able to finish your application to the network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.