Ether Rare

New User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Last weekend, I went to a convention in South Florida. Every year, there is an event in Miami called Supercon. I intended the event on Saturday, and I put of a small vlog on my channel about it too. Walking around, I eventually saw Charles Martinet. He was super humble and really tall! I think his like 6'2, lol his pretty tall. It was a surreal experience. I had met him the previous year, but the experience this time was more personal. I was just really happy I might him. Also, other milestone I feel like I achieved is I actually got a chance to play online with my favorite YouTuber, DashieGames! I got a tweet from DashieXP that he was doing a tournament on Mario Kart 8 online. So I joined the tournament and sure enough, I joined the same lobby as Dashie! I actually recorded a video on my channel of my perspective. So those two events I consider to be some milestones because I met an idle and played with one of my favorite YouTubers, which I feel is a step in the right direction to hopefully work with him officially one day.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Last weekend, I went to a convention in South Florida. Every year, there is an event in Miami called Supercon. I intended the event on Saturday, and I put of a small vlog on my channel about it too. Walking around, I eventually saw Charles Martinet. He was super humble and really tall! I think his like 6'2, lol his pretty tall. It was a surreal experience. I had met him the previous year, but the experience this time was more personal. I was just really happy I might him. Also, other milestone I feel like I achieved is I actually got a chance to play online with my favorite YouTuber, DashieGames! I got a tweet from DashieXP that he was doing a tournament on Mario Kart 8 online. So I joined the tournament and sure enough, I joined the same lobby as Dashie! I actually recorded a video on my channel of my perspective. So those two events I consider to be some milestones because I met an idle and played with one of my favorite YouTubers, which I feel is a step in the right direction to hopefully work with him officially one day.

Congrats and I jealous now you meet your fav youtuber lol