I made an android game

Michael Choe 3

New User
Dec 27, 2015
YouTube
Hi so recently i made an android game. And i just want to know how the game is. i have the video of me playing it. I dont know if im allowed to post video here. If im not allowed please erase it for me thanks! :D I just want to see how well it be downloaded if i upload this on google play

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi so recently i made an android game. And i just want to know how the game is. i have the video of me playing it. I dont know if im allowed to post video here. If im not allowed please erase it for me thanks! :D I just want to see how well it be downloaded if i upload this on google play
Great game :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Looks like it could be fun like flappy bird, could use some kinda music or sound FX...

Collision detection looks a little off too... looks a little like he gets hit before the star even touches the character... You may be able to find a simple fix for this...

But otherwise could be an addictive little game...

Michael Choe 3

New User
Dec 27, 2015
YouTube
Looks like it could be fun like flappy bird, could use some kinda music or sound FX...

Collision detection looks a little off too... looks a little like he gets hit before the star even touches the character... You may be able to find a simple fix for this...

But otherwise could be an addictive little game...
Haha thanks for your feed back :) i have both bgm and sound effects. It just the screen recorder didnt record it. And like you said the collision is little off. But i have purposly programmed it that way to make the game really hard :p

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Moved to Development

I don't think the collision system is going to make anyone happy. People will more than likely not download because of that reason. Might wanna work on it.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@Michael Choe 3 Looks nice, good old flappy bird style.
I tho suggest to make the sprite able to move left and right, so it is posible to avoide the collision between the game objekts.
As i can see the objekts come in with a angle there maybe also will do it imposible to avoide.
I suggest it could be a idea to make it able to move within a small limited ariea.
Like 10 or 15px depents on the size of the sprite objekts.