LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hey everyone!

I am currently doing a Let's Play of the Elder Scrolls Total War mod for Medieval 2 Total War. I did an LP of Great House Redoran months ago and I'm now doing on one the Aldmeri Dominion. I uploaded a video today and found out that it is actually the Aldmeri Dominion not the Altmeri Dominion. I felt so dumb for making that mistake. I just spent the past half hour changing the name and the tags. I also checked the game and it does say Aldmeri so I have no excuse.
I thought this was kind of funny and I wanted to share this with all of you! :p

LtGeneralStore Gaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hah, I remember in my Hearthstone videos, I called the Flamewaker, flamewalker, and it's in the majority of my new videos coming eventually, hah.

People make tiny mistakes all the time, good thing it wasn't huge!

Reactions: LtGeneralStore

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hahaha that's funny. Recently I made another mistake, I was going to upload a video and I accidently deleted all the file. It took me 1 hour to edit. I just recorded everything again and re-edit.

Carnivaur

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
I know the feeling of titling a lets play wrong and not realising till half way through (on my old channel)

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Back before I deleted my old videos, I had 2 LP's going at the same time. Half Life 2, and Portal 2 .. I accidently mixed it up by uploading the wrong game. So, I ended up uploading some Half Life 2 content, and added title and description for Portal 2 :D .. I didn't even realize till one of my confused subscribers asked about it a few days later.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Hey everyone!

I am currently doing a Let's Play of the Elder Scrolls Total War mod for Medieval 2 Total War. I did an LP of Great House Redoran months ago and I'm now doing on one the Aldmeri Dominion. I uploaded a video today and found out that it is actually the Aldmeri Dominion not the Altmeri Dominion. I felt so dumb for making that mistake. I just spent the past half hour changing the name and the tags. I also checked the game and it does say Aldmeri so I have no excuse.
I thought this was kind of funny and I wanted to share this with all of you! :p

LtGeneralStore Gaming
I did once misspell one of my videos Title, Thumbnail, and tags. I think it will happen again but it does not matter it's what makes us human.