I made a Game!!

Gravity

Check out my YouTube guys!
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
The Universe
twitter.com
YouTube
So I didn't know where else to post this but I think it fits well in here. A couple of months ago I began a project. A couple of weeks ago I finally finished it. I was originally planning on publishing it to ios and Android but decided not to or at least not for now. Don't think its some big project cause it's not. it only took me about a month in total to finish. I didn't know anything about programming so I had to learn along the way. It may not the be the best but I created it and I love it.

Info on the game:
- Arcade
- Endless
- Randomly Generated
- Tetris-Like Shapes (not really)
- Free to Play
- No Purchase Necessary

Although you don't need to, there is a donation link set-up in case you're feeling generous.
(But you do not have to)

Unity apparently doesn't support Google Chrome So you must be using FireFox or Safari. I don't know if Explorer works.
You also need to have unity web player installed.

Anyways if you think you may be interested...
The link is below:
https://gravikinesis.itch.io/5ive-block-fall

If you don't know if you're interested I have some gameplay (of my game) on my channel.
youtube.com/gravikinesis

If you enjoy the game please create a profile and rate it, or even better... Share it with your friends.
Thanks for reading.

ps. I saw a really cute girl working at DQ today. I forgot her face already so it's not bothering me too much