Review4Review I Made A Channel Trailer...finally!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
Hello people of the internet I finally made a Channel Trailer. I did it in the likeness of one of my Fair Reviews for the sake of comedy which is the message that I am trying to get across with it.
Please let me know what you think about it, if it works, and if you have a channel trailer or a video you would like me to review let me know.

Thinks for thanking of me in advance.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I like the trailer. Laugh at the part you said you will be playing the latest games and it turned out to be Super Mario Sunshine (2002). Lol terrible. But my only thing is that the beginning when you were announcing your name. It was a bit bland. Like your trailed is really not bad from a comedic self belittling standpoint. But I think your opening might have audience assume that your trailer might be bland and boring. If I'm explaining that right. And thats just a personal opinion. You dont have to be flashy with your trailer, or stupid excited. Just a bit more energy, or maybe a bit more stupidity lol. Great trailer overall. 8/10.

Heres a video I would like you to review for meh.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello people of the internet I finally made a Channel Trailer. I did it in the likeness of one of my Fair Reviews for the sake of comedy which is the message that I am trying to get across with it.
Please let me know what you think about it, if it works, and if you have a channel trailer or a video you would like me to review let me know.

Thinks for thanking of me in advance.
To be honest, i loved it! It shows who you are, what you do and what you want with interesting footage in the background. Well done :)

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
I like the trailer. Laugh at the part you said you will be playing the latest games and it turned out to be Super Mario Sunshine (2002). Lol terrible. But my only thing is that the beginning when you were announcing your name. It was a bit bland. Like your trailed is really not bad from a comedic self belittling standpoint. But I think your opening might have audience assume that your trailer might be bland and boring. If I'm explaining that right. And thats just a personal opinion. You dont have to be flashy with your trailer, or stupid excited. Just a bit more energy, or maybe a bit more stupidity lol. Great trailer overall. 8/10.

Heres a video I would like you to review for meh.
I appreciate the feed back. As for your video that is very strange game but it works. Only compliant is that at some points you and your friends get a bit too shouty and its a stark contrast from the low volume conversation you were having in a previous clip... kind of jumpscare levels of audio shift.[DOUBLEPOST=1490990706][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be honest, i loved it! It shows who you are, what you do and what you want with interesting footage in the background. Well done :)
And thank you. I am glad you liked it.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze