I' m offering gfx logo or banner in chage of..

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
I can make a logo or banner for u, if u sponsorize me, i dont make banners or logo for channel under 100subscribers. contact me on mp if u are interessted

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey Dotz!

Please post such offerings in this section of the Forums: https://freedom.community.tm/forums/requests-offers.235/ as more people will see it there and as this section is there for new Members to mainly Introduce themselves!

PS: I have already requested a move for you.
oh ur right, just dont' know why i posted here, i m really sorry, maybe i had multi page on my chrome and i was confused. can u move it?, because i dont know how to do it

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
oh ur right, just dont' know why i posted here, i m really sorry, maybe i had multi page on my chrome and i was confused. can u move it?, because i dont know how to do it
I've requested a Moderator to do it, no problem! In the future, use the Report Button and tell the Mods you want to request a move ;)

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I can make a logo or banner for u, if u sponsorize me, i dont make banners or logo for channel under 100subscribers. contact me on mp if u are interessted
Hey Dotz! Was thinking of changing up my channel art and ran across this post. I 100% would give you credit and I am over 100 subs. I would like something similar to my current logo but a unique cartoony vibe.

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey Dotz! Was thinking of changing up my channel art and ran across this post. I 100% would give you credit and I am over 100 subs. I would like something similar to my current logo but a unique cartoony vibe.
I'm sending u on mp, my facebook profile,because i have to ask u details for the banner, so we can create it togher ^^