Request I love piecing Gaming with Cinematic! (And just enjoy Gaming)

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
I JUST WANT YOUR BRUTAL REVIEW!
WOULD YOU WATCH THIS CHANNEL REGULARLY?
Simply put I make gaming videos. The style of gaming videos I make are Informative videos (usually 10 mins), Let's Plays (Usually 25 - 30mins) and my favorite Cinematic Montages where I try to detach my videos from all the techno music and try something a little more... Deep... Anyways! Hope you find my Channel Entertaining. I've been engulfed in my Let's Play Series where I play MAFIA III...

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Simply put I make gaming videos. The style of gaming videos I make are Informative videos (usually 10 mins), Let's Plays (Usually 25 - 30mins) and my favorite Cinematic Montages where I try to detach my videos from all the techno music and try something a little more... Deep... Anyways! Hope you find my Channel Entertaining. I've been engulfed in my Let's Play Series where I play MAFIA III...

Hello, I apologize but however, I cannot review your channel as you haven't been specific enough to tell us what you want to be reviewed. If you intention is to advertise your channel, you can do so by using the correct forum, however if that is not your intention I ask you change your post to meet the requirements.

Kind regards, Aussie Chan

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Hello, I apologize but however, I cannot review your channel as you haven't been specific enough to tell us what you want to be reviewed. If you intention is to advertise your channel, you can do so by using the correct forum, however if that is not your intention I ask you change your post to meet the requirements.

I'll edit the post.

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
I JUST WANT YOUR BRUTAL REVIEW!
WOULD YOU WATCH THIS CHANNEL REGULARLY?

What I want is your opinion as a Stranger. You have no obligation or relation to me to give me a "soft" review of my channel. I want you to tell me whether you enjoy my videos or not and whether the Thumbnails I put on the videos attracts people to watch the video and whether they're misleading... Is the commentary stale, quiet and boring? Is the editing very inconstant? I want a general impression on whether you'd be able to watch this channel regularly because, if you think it isn't worth "Subscribing" to it. Then, I know there is something wrong and I know whats specifically is wrong by telling me why don't you want to Subscribe to it. I don't care for 'Free / Dishonest advertisement' using these forums! That's not what I want! I want an honest opinion on that big ass question written at the top of this post.

Last edited:

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming

I believe the edit clarifies the issue...

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Yes, your edit clarifies the issue, thank you for your cooperation.

Channel Layout & Design

Your youtube banner and avatar are very good, I feel the banner is quite bland and dull and using a different font once in a while will be good. (you can get a whole lot of fonts from here: dafont.com ) Adding some links or a slogan will help gain viewers right off the bat. All and all, It's very decent not the best but not the worst, the simple layout makes it visually appealing to the audience but a little tweaks and some brighter colours will be nice. Rating: 7/10

Content Quality

From the past week alone, you have made 8 episodes of mafia III (3) that appeals to a slight audience, keeping the content the same will slowly gain you a fanbase but a fanbase just dedicated to that game, excluding a lot of people. Spice it up a bit, the fps genre is indefinitely one of the biggest genres in the world but that still leaves out quite a bit of potential subscribers, maybe have an episode each week dedicated to new games, interesting, stupid, unique, really doesn't matter. Rating 7/10 (On variety)

Your commentary in your newer videos have improved quite drastically and I enjoy it personally. the microphone to in-game ratio is on point too. Rating: 9/10 (On commentary)

Editing is usually not needed in games but when you do edit, they feel smooth and the edits flow. Rating: 8.5/10

Thumbnails

Your thumbnails are quite repetitive and the text takes up a lot of the actual picture, sometimes the text is hard to read because it is quite dark and blends in with the background. You could also use a more interesting font, not necessary but may attract attention. A whole variety of fonts are on dafont.com no viruses and plenty of fonts to fit your liking. Rating: 6.7/10

Summary

If I was interested in these sort of games, you would be one of my top content sources for them. though I am not personally interest in games like these I try to make it the least bias as I can throughout the text. Your channel quality is above average and is a lot better than what I usually see for smaller content creators.

If you have any questions or don't understand something I wrote, please, tell me. I hope you gained some valuable tips from this.

Edit: Forgot to add branding. Your channel branding is good, and you seem to understand copyright and fair use policies well. You have a lot of social media services which in turn, gives you more viewers. Rating: 10/10

Best regards, Aussie Chan

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Yes, your edit clarifies the issue, thank you for your cooperation.

Channel Layout & Design

Your youtube banner and avatar are very good, I feel the banner is quite bland and dull and using a different font once in a while will be good. (you can get a whole lot of fonts from here: dafont.com ) Adding some links or a slogan will help gain viewers right off the bat. All and all, It's very decent not the best but not the worst, the simple layout makes it visually appealing to the audience but a little tweaks and some brighter colours will be nice. Rating: 7/10

Content Quality

From the past week alone, you have made 8 episodes of mafia III (3) that appeals to a slight audience, keeping the content the same will slowly gain you a fanbase but a fanbase just dedicated to that game, excluding a lot of people. Spice it up a bit, the fps genre is indefinitely one of the biggest genres in the world but that still leaves out quite a bit of potential subscribers, maybe have an episode each week dedicated to new games, interesting, stupid, unique, really doesn't matter. Rating 7/10 (On variety)

Your commentary in your newer videos have improved quite drastically and I enjoy it personally. the microphone to in-game ratio is on point too. Rating: 9/10 (On commentary)

Editing is usually not needed in games but when you do edit, they feel smooth and the edits flow. Rating: 8.5/10

Thumbnails

Your thumbnails are quite repetitive and the text takes up a lot of the actual picture, sometimes the text is hard to read because it is quite dark and blends in with the background. You could also use a more interesting font, not necessary but may attract attention. A whole variety of fonts are on dafont.com no viruses and plenty of fonts to fit your liking. Rating: 6.7/10

Summary

If I was interested in these sort of games, you would be one of my top content sources for them. though I am not personally interest in games like these I try to make it the least bias as I can throughout the text. Your channel quality is above average and is a lot better than what I usually see for smaller content creators.

If you have any questions or don't understand something I wrote, please, tell me. I hope you gained some valuable tips from this.

Edit: Forgot to add branding. Your channel branding is good, and you seem to understand copyright and fair use policies well. You have a lot of social media services which in turn, gives you more viewers. Rating: 10/10

Best regards, Aussie Chan
This has to be one of the greatest reviews I got. I'll try and work on my issues as best I could. I don't know if you saw the latest video "MAFIA 3 Part 10" but, I did try a new specifically designed Intro clip for this game that I though might work with the series. It's not the same clip every time but, most of the time it will. The music will always change yet the text is pretty much the same. I like Simple and sleek. Don't like cartoon-y a lot.