Gaming I Love gaming and I would like to share my experiences with you!

Darkened Ray

New User
Feb 5, 2017
YouTube
DarkenedRay
Hey Guys I'm Ray! I'm a casual gamer who plays games like League of Legends, Dota, Overwatch, Civilization 6, Witcher 3, Watch Dogs and so on. I've loved gaming ever since I was a child and been gaming ever since! I've always had a dream to start a youtube channel and share my experiences. Me and my friend decided to start a youtube channel together and we have been uploading and streaming ever since. We try to upload regularly and I try to stream quite often.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Guys I'm Ray! I'm a casual gamer who plays games like League of Legends, Dota, Overwatch, Civilization 6, Witcher 3, Watch Dogs and so on. I've loved gaming ever since I was a child and been gaming ever since! I've always had a dream to start a youtube channel and share my experiences. Me and my friend decided to start a youtube channel together and we have been uploading and streaming ever since. We try to upload regularly and I try to stream quite often.
Hey! Welcome to Freedom! :D Wow all dem great games! I don't think I've met many people who play both Dota and League...XD