i lost a sub :(

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
You just can't let it get you down. Chances are they'd be a dead sub to you anyways, so it's probably a good thing. It sucks, but you just gotta get back on the horse and make some good content!
I agree i hate the subs that are there but don't watch any of your videos. because subscriber counts would be so much better if there were 2 of them. The inactive count and the active. The inactive would be the subs that have not watched one of your last 5 vids or something and the active would consist of those who have watched atleast 1 of the 5 newest vids.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I agree i hate the subs that are there but don't watch any of your videos. because subscriber counts would be so much better if there were 2 of them. The inactive count and the active. The inactive would be the subs that have not watched one of your last 5 vids or something and the active would consist of those who have watched atleast 1 of the 5 newest vids.
I agree. Active subs are amazing, but are just so hard to come by. If every one of my subs were active, everything would be so much easier. It's all part of the process though

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Dude, it's one subscriber! No worries! :)

Losing Subs is part of doing youtube. You know what i far worse? DEAD subs. Have you checked your analystics and then see how much % of your subs was active the last 28 days? You shouldn't be worrying about 1 sub. I lost over a hundred in my youtube career, so what? Subs come and go, circle of life.

This! If your subscribers stay constant, it shows you're doing something very wrong! ;)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
If you're at 100+ subs, you shouldn't be too worried if one drops off. Hell even after like 20 subs is when you should stop stressing every single sub. Subs come and go, its a part of youtube, and especially if you do things like Sub4Sub, or someone subs with a comment like "Hey man I like yo stuff, I subbed, hit me back with a sub" and you don't sub to them.

Just keep focusing on creating good content.

Esaias Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Dont worry about it, just keep doing your best, if they unsub, they are probably not watchign any ways, and yo uwould rather have people watching than jsut subbing for no reason.

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Gotta agree with the dead subs too. I don't think I've lost any, but I've just started. Anyway, if you lose one and gain two... **** the one you've lost. I don't care of losing subs if it's just a couple of them, while I still get 5 or 10 a month. And I hope I start to get many more.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Don't be sad in losing a sub...just do what u do enjoy what u make...people may come and go but u must go on forever