Gaming I like video games... and ponies. :)

Raymond Abad

New User
Jun 14, 2017
I have been going in and out of your office in easatwood philippines. meeting him whenever I have the chance and in there I met Jon. he seemed really dedicated to help me grow my channel but the thing is most of my time is spent on my job and to be honest, I really wanted more than just keep on doing the same thing everyday. so I introduced to Jon my youtube channel "Virage Gaming" I explained what my contents will be, he explained to me what should I be doing. things like that. and I'm really struggling to grow my channel. I need help BADLY!! so for those guys who (obviously) don't know what my channel is all about, It's all about gaming from old generations, from PS2 and backwards I feature these in half of my content, while the other half is about DOTA2. hope to meet some other gamers out there who are just like me who play old video games. :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself (I'm also a massive fan of older games)! And welcome, again! c:

Also, you may want to consider adding a subscribe button to your signature!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have been going in and out of your office in easatwood philippines. meeting him whenever I have the chance and in there I met Jon. he seemed really dedicated to help me grow my channel but the thing is most of my time is spent on my job and to be honest, I really wanted more than just keep on doing the same thing everyday. so I introduced to Jon my youtube channel "Virage Gaming" I explained what my contents will be, he explained to me what should I be doing. things like that. and I'm really struggling to grow my channel. I need help BADLY!! so for those guys who (obviously) don't know what my channel is all about, It's all about gaming from old generations, from PS2 and backwards I feature these in half of my content, while the other half is about DOTA2. hope to meet some other gamers out there who are just like me who play old video games. :)

Welcome to evergrowing forum!

Raymond Abad

New User
Jun 14, 2017
thanks guys! I'm new to this so I'll be a really noob asking a lot of questions.
If it's not too much trouble please spread the word of my channel's existence. I'm only growing in my social media page but not in my youtube channel :D thanks again guys. be looking forward to talk to you guys really soon.

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
thanks guys! I'm new to this so I'll be a really noob asking a lot of questions.
If it's not too much trouble please spread the word of my channel's existence. I'm only growing in my social media page but not in my youtube channel :D thanks again guys. be looking forward to talk to you guys really soon.

Edit: sorry did not saw your introduction above. Just post few more comments, and then you can put subsctiption button in your signature.

milan
---