dom.explores

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2017
Canada
YouTube
hey there! My name's Dom.

I climb stuff, and also explore stuff.
There's not much I can say, if you want to hit up my channel its dom.explores and its also pretty cool ;)
Im also a photographer with a decent little following on instagram :D It's dom.explores too!
Thanks everyone!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey! Welcome to the Community! What types of stuff do you climb and explore?

Also if you want to you can add a Subscription Button below your posts on here. If you want to, you can follow these simple steps and you can show us your channel:
  • Go HERE (click)
  • Copy the Channel ID (Hint: It starts with UC...)
  • Go HERE (click)
  • Scroll to where it says "YouTube Channel ID:"
  • Paste the channel ID in the field after it

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Welcome to the forums, those are some interesting hobbies (or carriers?) that you have. What exactly do you climb :D ? Got any exciting stories to share maybe, we're always interested in those :)

dom.explores

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the forums, those are some interesting hobbies (or carriers?) that you have. What exactly do you climb :D ? Got any exciting stories to share maybe, we're always interested in those :)
Sorry for the late reply :p Not a carreer (that's what you ment right?) Yet ;) Just a hobby for now. Mostly I climb radio towers and mills, those are what are closest to me. But I plan on travelling to london or toronto ontario to climb proper skyscrapers :D