Subscriber Milestone I Just reached 100 Subs.

Keenan Kloppenburg

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
YouTube
Although it doesn't seem like much. Getting to 100 subs for the first time is a great feeling and motivating for the future. I have a very good never give up attitude and put time heart and effort into my video and would love if you guys stopped by to help grow my channel.

Just a bit about what I do. I mainly produce high quality CS content. Recently I have been speaking to a pro teams video editor to refine my skills. This opportunity has been great for me and have learnt a lot in the process. My latest video puts the colour corrections that I have learnt from scratched and made my own. This content I believe is a whole new level on my previous content, and can only improve in the future.

To finish off I would like to say thank you for reading this, and if you stopped by my channel I really appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you guys around the community.

Thanks, Keenan

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZwqFR5eczQ1Trf4KH69uug

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , 100 SUBS is huge dude , I remember getting there what a great feeling , congrats dude and I hope you carry on and do well , I checked out the channel and I like the csgo videos , I suck so bad at it though xD , welcome to freedom :)

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations! That's a huge milestone! I can't wait till I reach it, I'm almost halfway there :)