Subscriber Milestone I just passed 100 SUB - Double subs in 4 days

ItsBill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

I finally did it, 100 subs. Atleast half of those are active from what I know giving me views, other half are sleepers/inactive for the most part. Reason why I know that is because ive been inactive from uploading, and half my subs are from way back when I was active.

I went from 43 subs to 108 in less than a week. I did not change anything with my channel much, I already had good thumnails and 114 videos. All i needed was to get out there. I messaged people about tips, commented on other peoples channels that are trying to grow. All that interaction with people over FREEDOm forum, other forums and on youtube got me more views, more subs and even got me FEATURED on a video. That video alone gave me 20-30 new subscribers.

I am freaking motivated to do more. Only problem is editing. I need to learn how to be more effective, takes soooo long. For the first time in history I tried doing a good edit, like the big guys do on youtube. I had to learn every trick as I went by, and it took forever. Ended up with one problem, out of sync. NO IDEA HOW TO FIX.

Check it out and give feedback if you have time. I cant post links here unf. Not allowed in this section. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

I finally did it, 100 subs. Atleast half of those are active from what I know giving me views, other half are sleepers/inactive for the most part. Reason why I know that is because ive been inactive from uploading, and half my subs are from way back when I was active.

I went from 43 subs to 108 in less than a week. I did not change anything with my channel much, I already had good thumnails and 114 videos. All i needed was to get out there. I messaged people about tips, commented on other peoples channels that are trying to grow. All that interaction with people over FREEDOm forum, other forums and on youtube got me more views, more subs and even got me FEATURED on a video. That video alone gave me 20-30 new subscribers.

I am freaking motivated to do more. Only problem is editing. I need to learn how to be more effective, takes soooo long. For the first time in history I tried doing a good edit, like the big guys do on youtube. I had to learn every trick as I went by, and it took forever. Ended up with one problem, out of sync. NO IDEA HOW TO FIX.

Check it out and give feedback if you have time. I cant post links here unf. Not allowed in this section. =)
Congrats on triple digits, you are 480 away from me! :D

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
Hey guys,

If you need help syncing your voice, I can give you some tips depending on what software you are using to record and edit with:)

Jagger

Jan 26, 2015
YouTube
100 subs when you posted this..... NOW 5000+.... Unbelievable.

That is fantastic man, Congratulations.