Gaming I just need co-commentators

NickGirdy55

Rising User
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
Let's Playng can be boring when doing it alone, and I usually have absolutely nothing to talk about in my videos, so having someone to talk to would be so much better. In terms of Minecraft, it would probably have to be just co-commentary. I don't trust anyone on the internet for a second, so I'm not gonna give them any IP stuff and no, I can't get a paid server. Although, it seems like now people can access servers with the IPv4 address, which tutorial makers have no problem showing in their videos.

So that was the only disclaimer, the rest would obviously not be multiplayer.

Channel main topic: Gaming, obviously

What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: I'm not gonna clutter this post by talking about every game I'm let's playing so that can come later

Amount of subscribers: My channel says 59, but in reality, it's 0

Other ways to contact you:

Twitter: NickGirdy55 OR Anti-HyperLink

About Your Channel: I really don't have anything to say. I'm a LET'S PLAYING channel, not a "gaming" channel. That means that I actually do let's plays instead of playing Call of Duty constantly and calling it Let's Playing. I will play random games if I get requests, but I just really want to put that on the table. I am a let's playing channel. People don't seem to know what that means anymore!

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxZSY2SxPF6rny4rDqD6Gw?&ab_channel=Anti-HyperLink