Subscriber Milestone I just hit 50 Subscribers

Kenneth A Peterson

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
YouTube
Angelic_Divien
I had just hit 50 Subscribers on 11/10/2016 and i am so happy and that was the day i think i joined the Freedom Team and I am so happy. I will be making more and great content thanks to Freedom!!! :3

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 50 subscribers, just think you are now over half way to triple digits :) Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will be back here celebrating that in no time

Kenneth A Peterson

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
YouTube
Angelic_Divien
Thanks @TwilightPrinze

I am working my butt off on building strong and also smart on this it is going to take a while and also its going to take alot of time but i am willing to go far and show that this can work. if you wish i did also post a video about Freedom if you have time can you go look at it it would mean the world to me thanks so much and i just subscribed to you.!! :D and to you as well rohan

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks @TwilightPrinze

I am working my butt off on building strong and also smart on this it is going to take a while and also its going to take alot of time but i am willing to go far and show that this can work. if you wish i did also post a video about Freedom if you have time can you go look at it it would mean the world to me thanks so much and i just subscribed to you.!! :D and to you as well rohan

Youtube sure can be tough sometimes but if you keep the motivation burning you will surely get there :)

Reactions: Kenneth A Peterson

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I had just hit 50 Subscribers on 11/10/2016 and i am so happy and that was the day i think i joined the Freedom Team and I am so happy. I will be making more and great content thanks to Freedom!!! :3
I'm glad that you're happy about joining the Freedom! team Kenneth ^^ There's a lot of friendly people here, and it can totally make a difference for everything. How did you end up reaching your goal for 50 subscribers?

Kenneth A Peterson

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
YouTube
Angelic_Divien
Well it took a while but i had to do alot of fine tuning like just what i could do to the best of what i have and at first i was not with a network but then i saw freedom and i pushed forth and the one person that really got me to do my own channel was Mark AKA Markiplier and yea :D

alittlenutmeg

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016

Congrats!! I just recently hit 50 subscribers too, it is such a great feeling!

Keep up the great work!