TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Man. I started my youtube channel just to have fun and entertain people, and i never thought i would even get this far! I'm getting so close to 1k i can almost taste it! I just wanna thank each and every one for being by my side throughout this journey. I hope to hit 1k subscribers before the end of the year, and i feel that with the amount of support i've been getting recently. We can achieve that milestone! But again. I just wanna thank you all for making this possible :)

Sincerely
- Cody:)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Man. I started my youtube channel just to have fun and entertain people, and i never thought i would even get this far! I'm getting so close to 1k i can almost taste it! I just wanna thank each and every one for being by my side throughout this journey. I hope to hit 1k subscribers before the end of the year, and i feel that with the amount of support i've been getting recently. We can achieve that milestone! But again. I just wanna thank you all for making this possible :)

Sincerely
- Cody:)
Awesome Work

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 400 subscribers, I'm not sure if your YouTube total hasn't updated yet as your currently showing 396 but either way I wish you all the best for the future and can't wait to see you again once you hit 500 :)