Community I introduce myself :p

Joel Nicholas

New User
Mar 30, 2016
Hi, I am a YouTuber that has just recently started a channel and joined Freedom!
My channel is called BaconPinata ( make sure to click the one that looks like a pinata covered in bacon and not the default channel logo) and on my channel I mostly make gaming videos with my two friends. We have a blast laughing whilst glaring at our screens so I decided to start my channel to share our laughter with those who want a bit of a giggle, I also decided to join YouTube because I had spent hours before on YouTube and I decided that I wanted to do that, not for the money but for the experience and positiveness for doing something you love. I hope that I have said enough I don't want to tire people out.
Bye and maybe we will see each other on YouTube, bye!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I am a YouTuber that has just recently started a channel and joined Freedom!
My channel is called BaconPinata ( make sure to click the one that looks like a pinata covered in bacon and not the default channel logo) and on my channel I mostly make gaming videos with my two friends. We have a blast laughing whilst glaring at our screens so I decided to start my channel to share our laughter with those who want a bit of a giggle, I also decided to join YouTube because I had spent hours before on YouTube and I decided that I wanted to do that, not for the money but for the experience and positiveness for doing something you love. I hope that I have said enough I don't want to tire people out.
Bye and maybe we will see each other on YouTube, bye!
Baconpinata sounds like a unique name, how did you come up with it? Making videos with friends is entertaining, do you edit your content that much from the original file? Laughter is the best medicine aside from medicine ^^ How many hours have you spent on youtube so far, if you can recall the time, heh.