Gaming I introduce myself and want help :)

1ceDrag0nz

New User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2015
YouTube
Self Introduction:
My name's Alaric Cook, I'm 14 years old and turning 15 on Halloween, I'm a Gamer and a game maker. i was born in 10/31/2001

YouTube Story:
I have had this channel for 3 years now. my channel has evolved a lot since i first start. first it was a minecraft channel, then it was a Minecaft and tutorial channel, and now its a all game and all entertainment channel. I have been a dedicated YouTuber who has not got any chance to show off my ability. as of writing this i have 32 subs and that's been over 3 years ago. (just think, i started when Markiplier started YouTube. i failed and he grew.) so just wanted people here to know me and help me grow my channel to something greater so i can get better equipment, editing, and basically grow a community :)

p.s. If you want to check my channel, be sure to ask any question or tell me some advise. also if you want to colab..... i'm open :)

check out my channel here
|
|
\/

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community @1ceDrag0nz. Turning 15 on Halloween, bet that's always a spooky time for you, happy birthday in advance :) . I'm very happy to welcome you to the Freedom community, if your partnered with Freedom why not request the partner badge which you can do via the link below
https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

And of course if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Well Happy Birthday on Halloween!

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: WavyBomb

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Self Introduction:
My name's Alaric Cook, I'm 14 years old and turning 15 on Halloween, I'm a Gamer and a game maker. i was born in 10/31/2001

YouTube Story:
I have had this channel for 3 years now. my channel has evolved a lot since i first start. first it was a minecraft channel, then it was a Minecaft and tutorial channel, and now its a all game and all entertainment channel. I have been a dedicated YouTuber who has not got any chance to show off my ability. as of writing this i have 32 subs and that's been over 3 years ago. (just think, i started when Markiplier started YouTube. i failed and he grew.) so just wanted people here to know me and help me grow my channel to something greater so i can get better equipment, editing, and basically grow a community :)

p.s. If you want to check my channel, be sure to ask any question or tell me some advise. also if you want to colab..... i'm open :)

|
|
\/
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Spot on Intro mate! I checked out your channel its really good! Subbed and looking forward for more! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: 1ceDrag0nz

1ceDrag0nz

New User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2015
YouTube
Sup Alaric. So you're a game maker? What have you worked on? It's okay if you haven't finished anything, just wondering. I've dabbled with a number of engines myself over the years.
I use game maker studio. i have made some 2d games. not much. just platformers. never did finnish all of them tho

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Pretty cool stuff. I picked up Gamemaker Studio and Clickteam Fusion in some recent humble bundles. I've made a few things in various versions of RPG Maker as well. It's funny because I actually have a degree in programming (bachelors in CIS, 2007), but typically avoid programming unless I absolutely have to, so I often work with the engines themselves first. It's cool if you haven't finished anything. The only thing I ever finished was a project I made for a contest where you had to make a game in RPG Maker in a week.

I didn't win, but I still ended up getting an award for using only the RTP to make it and ended up making something entertaining that made people laugh, so there you go.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
As someone who's been doing this for 4 years, and has also seen both Youtube and channel change over the years I can completely understand where you're coming from. It takes a lot of effort and dedication to keep up anything for years at a time and that's not even including the uniqueness of Youtubing as a hobby. I can't really say what the key to success is on Youtube as a guy who does this purely to have fun, but I can tell you what has made Youtube so enjoyable to me for the past 4 years and has made what many would consider a long time fly by in a flash.

The key is in finding likeminded people you enjoy spending time with. Without the amazing individuals I've been able to meet I probably would not be having nearly as much fun doing what I do and I've been so fortunate to have made so many awesome Youtube friends over the years. It's not easy and usually doesn't happen instantly, but it's worth the effort. And Freedom being such a friendly place is definitely a great place to start :) Anyways best of luck with the channel Alaric and btw, happy early Birthday man! Here's an early Birthday sub :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: gunsage

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Self Introduction:

YouTube Story:

|
|
\/

Welcome to Freedom Family