YouTube
Hi , freedom
I have an entire week and I send support
Concerning dividends November More than $ 5,000
All the documents they asked me I gave them

And

And

And

Is this how Taamilon people subscribed to you!
I claim my right just!
A very large amount of attention I hope, because I am tired of you treat me
Thnx..

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please communicate this on the support ticket you have already submitted as users of the forum can only go off the information you have already been told which is (quoted from the extract of the support ticket you mentioned in a previous thread)
"As mentioned, the earnings will be forfeited since there was a breach of contract due to violations of Freedom! policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations. "

Will it does seem strange that it appears your account is in good standing, even though its been suggested that your account / videos broke the terms of service violations - there isn't anything we (users on the forum) can do as this is a job and request for the support team which you should speak to via the ticket system we have in place. I will again pass this onto them and let them know you will be in touch

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Each one is given a different response + I did not do I disarm the contract between us, I've put all my private videos on YouTube - what entered the channel and found that you removed the contract, which was in the channel
Please communicate this on the support ticket you have already submitted as users of the forum can only go off the information you have already been told which is (quoted from the extract of the support ticket you mentioned in a previous thread)
"As mentioned, the earnings will be forfeited since there was a breach of contract due to violations of Freedom! policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations. "

Will it does seem strange that it appears your account is in good standing, even though its been suggested that your account / videos broke the terms of service violations - there isn't anything we (users on the forum) can do as this is a job and request for the support team which you should speak to via the ticket system we have in place. I will again pass this onto them and let them know you will be in touch

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Each one is given a different response + I did not do I disarm the contract between us, I've put all my private videos on YouTube - what entered the channel and found that you removed the contract, which was in the channel
Not quite sure what your trying to say there other than you think Freedom "removed the contract", which I don't really understand. If they feel or have reason to believe that you broke YouTubes terms of service then they are legally able to enforce the contract you signed when joining the network which clearly states : -
"
Notwithstanding the foregoing, FDN will have no obligation to pay any amounts, and is permitted to deduct or withhold any amounts owed, determined or reasonably suspected by FDN, in its sole discretion, to have resulted from: (i) Action Fraud (as defined in the section titled "Action Fraud" below), including without limitation through any clicks originating from Talent's IP addresses or computers under Talent's control, solicited by payment of money, false representation or request for end users to click on Ads, or (ii) fraudulent, misleading or false activities or activities that FDN or YouTube believe to be fraudulent or misleading or in violation of either of their respective terms of service, guidelines, rules, or privacy policies. FDN reserves the right to withhold or deduct payment, if applicable, pending FDN's reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Talent."

Basically as you have been told : -
"You have violated YouTube's Terms of Services, Community Guidelines or Copyright Guidelines. YouTube holds the rights to revoke your earnings if this is the case." and "You have violated Freedom!’s agreement. Due to you have violated one, or more of our term(s), Freedom! will have no obligation to pay any amounts (clause 4.2)."

Also its kinda strange how your YouTube dashboard screenshot shows you with over 10,000,000 view in the last quarter (Oct to Dec 2016) yet your YouTube channel is showing three videos with a total of 14,581 views

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Channel is okay I just you put private videos because of the study, and I will work again on the channel - the monetization of the channel is fine Please return me my money and I hope that my message reaches to the director of the company Thanks
With regard to the contract :
You are of the disarmament of the contract - not me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.