Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that I recently hit 500 total subscribers on YouTube! I just want to thank everyone out there that my have taken the time out to check out my channel and my content!

If you haven't already, please take a couple mins out of your schedule to take a peek at my channel. For those of you that don't know I am a PokeTuber. I upload Pokemon TCG pack openings, Pokemon Let's Plays, and other Pokemon related content. I also do Vlogs from time to time on different topics.

It would mean a lot to me if you could check out my channel. If you do enjoy my content, please feel free and hit that subscribe button. If you have a channel yourself, please feel free to link it here and I will check it out and leave a sub!!

Thank you all for your time and I hope to see you soon!!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that I recently hit 500 total subscribers on YouTube! I just want to thank everyone out there that my have taken the time out to check out my channel and my content!

If you haven't already, please take a couple mins out of your schedule to take a peek at my channel. For those of you that don't know I am a PokeTuber. I upload Pokemon TCG pack openings, Pokemon Let's Plays, and other Pokemon related content. I also do Vlogs from time to time on different topics.

It would mean a lot to me if you could check out my channel. If you do enjoy my content, please feel free and hit that subscribe button. If you have a channel yourself, please feel free to link it here and I will check it out and leave a sub!!

Thank you all for your time and I hope to see you soon!!
Congrats on 500 subs, I remember when I hit 500, feels amazing :)