Subscriber Milestone I HIT 100 SUBS A FEW DAYS AGO!

MylesTheGreat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Guys, Im so happy I have finally hit 100 subs after working hard for many months and putting lots of time and effort into my videos. I started a few months ago uploading when ever I wanted, now I have a schedule and I try and stick with it :). I want to just say that I am very happy to everyone at Freedom! for being an amazing community and just being awesome in general. My next milestone is 500 subs and I want you guys to help me achieve it :). Go check out my channel and if you enjoy some of my videos, like if your nice and, sub if you feeling fancy :cool:. I just want to say again thank you

Only you can help MylesTheGreat hit 500 subs

-Myles

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Adam Ivancic

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
United States
YouTube
Guys, Im so happy I have finally hit 100 subs after working hard for many months and putting lots of time and effort into my videos. I started a few months ago uploading when ever I wanted, now I have a schedule and I try and stick with it :). I want to just say that I am very happy to everyone at Freedom! for being an amazing community and just being awesome in general. My next milestone is 500 subs and I want you guys to help me achieve it :). Go check out my channel and if you enjoy some of my videos, like if your nice and, sub if you feeling fancy :cool:. I just want to say again thank you

-Myles
Very nice! I hope to be where you are very soon! I will definitely sub to you! Please check out my channel as well! Its tough getting started on YouTube!!!

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe

-Myles
Congratulations on hitting 100 subscribers! That is no easy task. :) Good job.

_Revo

Rising User
Mar 16, 2015
Congratulations on the 100 subscribers milestone, keep it up buddy! Swift progression is always a key sign you have something special.

J

Jacknhacktechtips

Koala_SteamedHey buddy i just visit your channel and i see you have verified mark how you get this without hitting 100000 Subs?????