Subscriber Milestone I hit 10 subscribers in 2 days!

R

Rantzid

I hit 10 subscribers in 2 days. I'm willing to do sub4sub. Just type "rantzid" into youtube search, click on a video, sub, and comment telling me you subbed. I will add you back as soon as possible!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I hit 10 subscribers in 2 days. I'm willing to do sub4sub. Just type "rantzid" into youtube search, click on a video, sub, and comment telling me you subbed. I will add you back as soon as possible!
Gratz on reaching the 10 subs but note that with YouTube's new terms Sub4Sub is against the policy

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
congatulation on that :D
buuuuuut, it's against YouTube TOS. Also, it's just a people who sub, not watch\enjoy your content in a majority of cases.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Keep up the good work, now if you doing the sub4sub thing make sure that who every your are subbing to and being subbed by keep upto date with each other content. That way hall can eventually start doing collaboration and stuff on that notion.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Keep up the good work, now if you doing the sub4sub thing make sure that who every your are subbing to and being subbed by keep upto date with each other content. That way hall can eventually start doing collaboration and stuff on that notion.

But most of the time, sub2sub does not work

Reactions: Redd Sunn72