Solved I Haven't Received The Freedom Learn More On My YouTube Dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv Modi

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello Guys,

It has been 2 weeks since I joined Freedom! however I have still not got the Learn More on my YouTube Dashboard. I had created a ticket with the support team and they replied to me saying it is still getting reviewed and I will receive the invite by this week (19th August).

What Should I Do?

I am slightly eager to join the Freedom! family!!:)

NB- Please Do Participate In The Poll Above!

Thank You,

Dhruv Modi

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have already created a ticket and the support team have replied saying you will get it by the end of this week then you should just wait. I know that your eager to join the Freedom family but these things can take some time, as member of Freedom's staff have to manually check each potential applicants channel for violations of youtubes terms of service and make sure the channel has no copyright claims. Trust me the wait is more than worth it :)

Upvote 0

Dhruv Modi

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
If you have already created a ticket and the support team have replied saying you will get it by the end of this week then you should just wait. I know that your eager to join the Freedom family but these things can take some time, as member of Freedom's staff have to manually check each potential applicants channel for violations of youtubes terms of service and make sure the channel has no copyright claims. Trust me the wait is more than worth it :)

Ok! Thanks! I Just Hope I Receive It Quick.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.