Entertainment I have started a new channel :)

ASIIFSADIIK

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Asiifsadik
Hi I am Asif Sadique . A wannabe youtuber. I just make videos on celebrity lifestyles, their dating timeline and biography. You can visit my channel and enjoy the videos. Hope that i can entertain you with my content. As i am new the number of videos are low and the number of subscribers also very low. Hope that i can gain subscribers and views with your help. Thanks for reading my first post in freedom community. Proud to be here with you guys. :)

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Very nice videos bro, I'm not much into Celebrity life styles, but your videos are well made and the music is good. Welcome to the Freedom Family lol. :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi I am Asif Sadique . A wannabe youtuber. I just make videos on celebrity lifestyles, their dating timeline and biography. You can visit my channel and enjoy the videos. Hope that i can entertain you with my content. As i am new the number of videos are low and the number of subscribers also very low. Hope that i can gain subscribers and views with your help. Thanks for reading my first post in freedom community. Proud to be here with you guys. :)
Welcome to freedom!

Reactions: ASIIFSADIIK