I have some news to share!

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, first off i'm not sure if this is were i should post this or not. If not i'm sorry, But i just wanted to let people know that you can get the game assassin's creed 3 for FREE all you have to do is go to the ubisoft website you can get it there! just wanted to let people know that don't already know!

Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope i help some of you out! have a nice day/night

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for trying to help, but on the assassins creed 3 page on ubisoft I can't find it. Next time try posting a link, and yes, this is the right place. Good luck on YT!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Thanks man and I will go check your channel and might sub if I like your channel out but if you can go check my channel that would be great but remember only sub if you enjoy the content.[DOUBLEPOST=1481543704][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for trying to help, but on the assassins creed 3 page on ubisoft I can't find it. Next time try posting a link, and yes, this is the right place. Good luck on YT![/QU
I hope to hit 600 subs one day but first I need to hit 100 but anyway I will check your channel out man and if you could check my channel out that would help me out.