Subscriber Milestone I have no idea what happened

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
After being at the peak of my channel at 2.56k subs and gradually losing them for months without any growth, the future looked dim. However yesterday I experienced my first growth spurt in months and gained 41 subs in a day. It might not seem like much to a few and it may also seem like a lot to some. So I am extremely appreciative for the freedom family, thank you for telling me to keep pushing forward <3

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
After being at the peak of my channel at 2.56k subs and gradually losing them for months without any growth, the future looked dim. However yesterday I experienced my first growth spurt in months and gained 41 subs in a day. It might not seem like much to a few and it may also seem like a lot to some. So I am extremely appreciative for the freedom family, thank you for telling me to keep pushing forward <3
Great to hear your getting back on track! Hope you keep gaining growth like this :)

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Stop focusing on the number of subscribers you have.
You have 2.1k subs right now but your views are just below 100. That's bad. Work on your SEO and focus more on the views. It's pointless having a lot of subscribers if they're not watching your content.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Congrats!