Solved I have channel with 4000 watch time but subscribers are less than 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftab Baloch

New User
Apr 16, 2018
YouTube
I have a drama channel with 4k watch time completed but less subscribers than 1k .
Do my channel need to reach at 4k watch time and 1000 subscribers to join the FREEDOM! Or i have to get reviewed after4k watch time and 1k subscribers from youtube .
Meanwhile i wanna ask that do i need enabled monitization for joing freedom or just i must have monotetization enable requirements like 4k watch time and 1k subscribers to join freedom??What if youtube donot respond/review my channel after monetization requirement will i be able to join freedom at that moment or not??

Aftab Baloch

New User
Apr 16, 2018
YouTube
Your channel will need to have monetization enabled in order to join Freedom!. This means you need 1k Subscribers AND 4k hours of watch time within the past year.
Thank you for your reply but its still uncleared.
Suppose if i have completed my 4k watch time and 1k subscribers.
So now i am ready to join freedom or after completing 4k watch time 1k subscribers youtube review and enablr monetization then i will be able to join freedom??

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thank you for your reply but its still uncleared.
Suppose if i have completed my 4k watch time and 1k subscribers.
So now i am ready to join freedom or after completing 4k watch time 1k subscribers youtube review and enablr monetization then i will be able to join freedom??
YouTube will need to review your channel first, it needs active monetization in order to join any MCN.

Upvote 0

Aftab Baloch

New User
Apr 16, 2018
YouTube
YouTube will need to review your channel first, it needs active monetization in order to join any MCN.
Shitt! Meanwhile I can join MCN iff i have enabled monitization at adsense .
So why would anyone join mcn after they have adsense.
There no profit then.
Freedom must do it before monitization then thier community will grow fastly.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Shitt! Meanwhile I can join MCN iff i have enabled monitization at adsense .
So why would anyone join mcn after they have adsense.
There no profit then.
Freedom must do it before monitization then thier community will grow fastly.
Freedom! offers you tools like music or sponsorships. They can't bypass YouTube's rules (If they could they would have done it). Matter of fact, if they try to invite a channel that doesn't have monetization enabled they get an error message along the lines of
This channel hasn't joined the YouTube Partner Program yet.
Everyone needs monetization enabled to join and there's no way for Freedom! to change that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.