Forums I have been on forums for almost a year

Johnny polo

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
I have been a freedom partner for quite some time (6-7 months)

Why cant I post on feedback forum and can post here? I very rarely use the forums but I am needing some help.
sorry for making this short but I do not know what else to say.

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
you need to have your freedom partner badge i think, the purple one that i have under my display picture, I asked a mod and they sorted mine out for me.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr

Why cant I post on feedback forum and can post here? I very rarely use the forums but I am needing some help.
Two problems.

One, you might've been "here" for a year, but you've only managed to engage in the forum 4 times.
Two, you don't have the partner certification to get the badge. You need the purple badge to post in the review section, and you need to be an "active member" (30 posts) to get to post in the advertising section (assuming you don't have the purple badge).

Reactions: fattmat

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Probably because A. You don't have the forum badge and B. You have 4 messages and need 30 to become an active member with privileges.

Johnny polo

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Two problems.

One, you might've been "here" for a year, but you've only managed to engage in the forum 4 times.
Two, you don't have the partner certification to get the badge. You need the purple badge to post in the review section, and you need to be an "active member" (30 posts) to get to post in the advertising section (assuming you don't have the purple badge).
OK, I have read the messages and did apply for the purple badge.