YouTube Views Milestone I guess this falls under 2 milestone.

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
We've been a channel for just over a week now. We broke 200 subs, and 17k views today. im extremely happy with our progress. We are happy to join the network. and hope it works out for everyone involved.

Reactions: jojotuber

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations, its nice to see to that your channel is growing steadily and that you have hit two brilliant milestones recently, keep up the good work :)

jojotuber

New User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2017
We've been a channel for just over a week now. We broke 200 subs, and 17k views today. im extremely happy with our progress. We are happy to join the network. and hope it works out for everyone involved.
how this happens with you? i have been here with freedom for over a week and no new views or subs how did you succeed can you share it with us to know how to get the same?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Wow that's nice Pks u joined Freedom and then U have this amazing milestone even I haven't accomplished in my new channel so that's nice!

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
how this happens with you? i have been here with freedom for over a week and no new views or subs how did you succeed can you share it with us to know how to get the same?
Between the 4 of us that run it, we have a large facebook friend base that helps. And we also started running ads to help promote the channel. we are currently eating the cost, hoping it will return someday. if not it is what it is.