YouTube I Got My Channel Reinstated For the 5th Time!

Would you like to know more about this?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Takedownman

New User
Freedom! Member
So I have been getting a lot of trolls false flagging my videos left and right on YouTube in the last 3 years my channel has been terminated 5TIMES! However I know a little something a LOT of YouTubers don't and that are "Trusted Flaggers" used to be YouTube heros . If you get false flagged or your channel get's taken down for false reasons these are the people who will help get the strikes removed and your channel reinstated. I think this is something Freedom should make a video on as it could help a LOT of people! I was lucky I have a few of them that help me, because many of them are fans and watch my videos, but many people don't know about this program. And maybe even have a contact lists of them for people to get in touch with. We ALL know appealing and everything seldom works in your favor as the appeals process is run by bots (no matter how many times they say real people review it). I know when they upheld a strike at 3am and YT isn't even open. So this is just one more way to get something looked at fairly. Thanks everyone for checking out this post and let Freedom know they should be talking about this! :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72