Subscriber Milestone I Finally Reached 75 Subs.

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
I got my 75th sub recently but I waited a couple of days before posting this just to make sure I stayed at that number. I didn't want to post this then look back and see that I lost subs and was now back at 70 :p. Now that I finally achieved my goal of 75 subs onward to 100. :p

The day after: And like I thought the moment I make this post YouTube does something and I loss 7 subs. Apparently YouTube went around and got rid of inactive accounts and because of this I lost 7 subs but could they have done this earlier. It just seems like they waited for me to make this post just to make me look like a liar.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I got my 75th sub recently but I waited a couple of days before posting this just to make sure I stayed at that number. I didn't want to post this then look back and see that I lost subs and was now back at 70 :p. Now that I finally achieved my goal of 75 subs onward to 100. :p

The day after: And like I thought the moment I make this post YouTube does something and I loss 7 subs. Apparently YouTube went around and got rid of inactive accounts and because of this I lost 7 subs but could they have done this earlier. It just seems like they waited for me to make this post just to make me look like a liar.
Some say it is due to inactive accounts being deleted, others say it is a glitch within youtube. Either way everyone is hit by it as i lost 22 myself...