I feel like the only one doing Horrors... Anyone else?

Emergence Gamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
I'm one of the few people seemingly on here doing Horror games and things like Gmod as well along side them, I feel like I'm one of the very very few people doing it on here so here's me asking for who else does them? It'd be nice to meet someone targeting a similar audience.

Thanks ^_^

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
I would like to say I have seen about 2 or 3 people who do horror on this forum I can't rember thier names but If I do I will surely tell you :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I'm one of the few people seemingly on here doing Horror games and things like Gmod as well along side them, I feel like I'm one of the very very few people doing it on here so here's me asking for who else does them? It'd be nice to meet someone targeting a similar audience.

Thanks ^_^
I know @Ada Horror does purely horror games, but I don't know how if he's around the forums anymore.
I try to do it. I love horror games, but actually playing it is the difference. XD

Reactions: Hail Kira

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Thanks ^_^
I'd love to do more horror work, but being focused on one set of content is restricting at times, heh. You can possibly find people if you make your own post in the collaboration section :p