Maggos

New User
Jan 27, 2018
YouTube
Helllloooooo everyone!

This is my first time posting in the forums and I thought I'd introduce myself! My name is Christian, other known as Maggos, I am 19 years old and I love video games along with YouTube. I decided to make a YouTube channel back in 2015 and since my channel has been growing quite a bit. I've been partnered with Freedom! for over a year and a half now. Honestly, my channel has grown A-LOT since partnered and I've become more energetic and entertaining in my videos recently! My channel consists of GTA V(myself and my girlfriend), Fortnite Battle Royale, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. I'm basically a gamer that just posts random video games on a weekly basis with my girlfriend, friends, or even by myself. I also live stream and PLAY with my subscribers, i'm really active on my channel. Currently my goal for 2018 is to reach 100,000 subscribers and I am fully dedicated to achieve that! I really hope most of you see this post and if you do, thank you for your time :D Take care and stay awesome, Peace!