Film/Animation I DROPPED OUT TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I was wasting my time and money and effort in something I didn't want to do and so now I'm going to follow my love of film making and telling stories. After doing YouTube for over 8 years I am going to do something with it. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: Yobs

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
Nice video man! Watched the whole thing and I agree with everything you said. Awesome to know there's other people out there who think the same way ;) and good luck with YouTube!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

thedudeman36

The Dudeman
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
thedudeman36
Great video. I've been having this struggle myself in the last few months. I'm in my last semester at a community college, and I want to go into film production as well, but there are very few opportunities, and I'm not sure I want to spend another two years going for a degree in something that I don't have any ability at the moment to even use. Anyway, good luck and I hope you find everything you're looking for!

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Good luck on your film making career!!
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1490215866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice video man! Watched the whole thing and I agree with everything you said. Awesome to know theirs other people out there who think the same way ;) and good luck with YouTube!
Thank you so much! Very glad you agree, that's what I was I trying to get at, that I wasn't the only one with that thought. Thank you so much! You as well![DOUBLEPOST=1490216214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great video. I've been having this struggle myself in the last few months. I'm in my last semester at a community college, and I want to go into film production as well, but there are very few opportunities, and I'm not sure I want to spend another two years going for a degree in something that I don't have any ability at the moment to even use. Anyway, good luck and I hope you find everything you're looking for!
Thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear :( I think you should get into film if you truly want to. Follow your heart! I totally feel you on that tho. Thanks again!! I wish you all the best as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: thedudeman36

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Hey man! Great clean and inspiring video! i love it! i was mad when i read the title cuz i though you were a kid pulling a FaZe and dropping out of high school. Follow your dreams man! I have full faith in your ability and i know you can do it! STAY AWESOME FRIEND!!!

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Inspirational! Kind of reminds me of myself, I'm following my dream of photography, but the best part, I get to go to college to do it ;)
Thank you! That's awesome to hear, reach for the sky and then the stars![DOUBLEPOST=1491271364][/DOUBLEPOST]
I seriously respect your decision. Good luck with your career and channel, I definitely hope they get you somewhere.
Thank you so much, that means everything to me![DOUBLEPOST=1491271416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! Great clean and inspiring video! i love it! i was mad when i read the title cuz i though you were a kid pulling a FaZe and dropping out of high school. Follow your dreams man! I have full faith in your ability and i know you can do it! STAY AWESOME FRIEND!!!
Thank you so very much, means the world to me! I assumed someone would think that haha. Thanks again!