Solved I Dont understand why i'm not getting payed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorVlad

New User
Sep 30, 2017
YouTube
I have no problem with not getting payed because i barely earn anything.
But i'm curious on how the system works. So if anyone could tell me how/when you get payed that will be very helpful.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I have no problem with not getting payed because i barely earn anything.
But i'm curious on how the system works. So if anyone could tell me how/when you get payed that will be very helpful.
Please answer these questions so we can look into why you wouldn't be getting paid:
  • Are you in Freedom! (Please verify if it says so on your YouTube features page), if so when did you join Freedom!?
  • Looking at your YouTube video manager, do you see a dollar sign that's green on your videos?
  • Can you provide screenshots of the relevant pages and post them here?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Basically you get paid typically two months from when you join Freedom, and then receive monthly payments on a delay which is outlined on the payment schedule below

Normal payment schedule:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March's monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
Payment schedule with Advance Payment active:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • March's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)

You can however request to be paid a month earlier than usual for a 2% transaction fee from Freedom (which is also known as Advance Payment) which I have also included above. You also have the option to be paid via Tipalti - which can pay via wire transfer, Paypal or onto prepaid debit cards but that is only available for those who have achieved at least 200,000 views in the last 30 days and if the revenue produced in that time frame is over $100.

If you don't qualify to use Tipalti then your revenue earned whilst being a partner of Freedom would be paid into your associated Paypal account on the payment date listed above.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.