Solved I don't think Freedom is helping me

• Thread starter HonestlyHD Minecraft
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HonestlyHD Minecraft

Hello, I'm a young youtuber and I have not seen great progress while being in the Freedom partnership, and if I do not see that I get much help, I'm afraid I will un-partner from Freedom, Thanks.

EpicSilver

Rising User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
And what is it you expect freedom to do?
The growth you have to work for yourself. Freedom offers you the tools to help you with that but it still is going to be you who has to make progress if you want to grow. Freedom does enough, the question is, do you do enough to grow?
obviously not, not even having posted a Introduction of what he does (nor linking his channel anywhere)

Upvote 0

EpicSilver

Rising User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Bit rude actually don't you think? He posts a complaint but we have no idea who he is. In fact, his profile states this is his first forum message :eek:(facepalm)
true, very true. but i'd like to see the stuff he created (usually people tend to the forums first and share their videos and post an introduction)
Hello, I'm a young youtuber and I have not seen great progress while being in the Freedom partnership, and if I do not see that I get much help, I'm afraid I will un-partner from Freedom, Thanks.

Upvote 0

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
nobody will grow your channelw your channel ,you can aoruse to gnetwork (Freedom) provide tools and resources so you can lso colaborate there is a f to do to work on your channel

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Sorry to hear you haven't seen any growth while in the Network, you will still need to put the majority of the hard work in. www.freedom.tm/grow is a good place to start also make sure you are active in the forums. We also have a spotlight on the main channel aimed at smaller channels to help them get recognised. There are also many other tools to help out your channel.

If you don't feel that Freedom is helping, you free to un-partner whenever you like. Whatever your decision is good luck with your channel :)

Upvote 0

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
And what is it you expect freedom to do?
The growth you have to work for yourself. Freedom offers you the tools to help you with that but it still is going to be you who has to make progress if you want to grow. Freedom does enough, the question is, do you do enough to grow?
I see a lot of people say that freedom offers you tools but what tools do they offer?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I see a lot of people say that freedom offers you tools but what tools do they offer?
Tubebuddy, Position Music, and a couple more apps that is free of charge if your member (Can't remember the exact names). Besides that there are different sponsorships you can apply for even with a small channel. And last the sub-networks under freedom that have their own set of things like branding kits and such.
Keep in mind that the network is growing rapid and more tools are coming with the time. A new one was announced a couple days ago. Visit the forum updates to see what tools are available.

Reactions: el Smurf
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.