I do really have a question.

Grand Samson

Semi - 95% Handsome - 5%
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
senippilihP
YouTube
I know there are a lot of YouTube users in this community who are good in GFX. To be honest, I wasn't born to be creative like you guys. I am not good in arts and stuff like that. My questions is do you need to be a great artist like you have a potential in drawing, painting, and stuff like that to create GFX like banners, avatars? If not, what are the tips can you give me so I can create things like you do because I want to create on my own. I am newbie guy in this GFX stuff.

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
It's not hard to put some time aside in your day and start learning and practicing. You can't just get good, watch tutorials and so on.
It ain't hard, if you really want it, learn it.

Reactions: Grand Samson

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Everything I know was from a semester long intro class to graphic design. I can't draw or paint or anything to save my life, but I have tried to make my own banners, and they turn out OK, I can try and help you if you want!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well no one was born creative...what we liked is we liked making things and that interest made us watch tutorials follow a lot of videos on making GFX and then start making ourselves...if u really wanna make something start watching tutorial videos follow them and make something from those tutorials and then keep on practising

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I know there are a lot of YouTube users in this community who are good in GFX. To be honest, I wasn't born to be creative like you guys. I am not good in arts and stuff like that. My questions is do you need to be a great artist like you have a potential in drawing, painting, and stuff like that to create GFX like banners, avatars? If not, what are the tips can you give me so I can create things like you do because I want to create on my own. I am newbie guy in this GFX stuff.
Well not really :D I have a really creative mind and all that, but i just can't draw :DD I used to be quite good at drawing, but the n something hapenned XD But yeah, it is really easy to make banners and thumbnails with photoshop :)

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It is a simple question with a complicated answer. You don't have to be very good at drawing at all but you should try practicing with it because it can come in handy in some situations. I don't draw very well but I can if I had to. I would love to help you out in getting into the world of GFX so feel free to add me on skype if you ever want some help (CalebKitt)